Speakers and attendees in this interactive event will also explore the role of business technology executives in developing new business models and go-to-market strategies
2021 HMG Live! U.K. CIO Executive Leadership Summit
Join the top CIOs and IT executives from across the U.K. and around the world as we explore how CIOs can act as a change agent with the executive team and for moving the business forward.
WESTPORT, Conn., March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the world’s #1 research forum for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be co-hosting its 2021 HMG Live! U.K. CIO Executive Leadership Summit on March 10 with UK Innovative Tech Leaders, a community of senior IT leaders from across the U.K. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive digital events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative business technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technological and career challenges technology executives face today – and into the future.
Topics to be discussed at the U.K. CIO Executive Summit will include monitoring employee wellness, recommendations for communicating cyber risks to top executives and board members, and how CIOs can act as a change agent with the executive team and for moving the business forward.
“Right now, CIOs and tech leaders are at the forefront of enormous change,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “The nature of business has been completely altered and companies need someone who can foresee opportunities for success as well as the risks that are looming.”
HMG Strategy is also excited to have special guest speaker and bestselling author Stephen M.R. Covey share his insights on why a high-trust culture can operate with greater efficiency at less cost along with recommendations for CIOs and technology executives to cultivate trust with the CEO, the Board and across the organization.
Prominent technology executives speaking at the U.K. CIO Summit include:
- Danny Attias, Chief Digital & Information Officer, Anthony Nolan
- Ezechi Britton, Founding Member, Principal and CTO in Residence, Impact X Capital Partners LLP
- David Clarke, Chief Information Technical Security Officer, Cyber Defence Expert, Vciso Information Security
- Stephen M. R. Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Joanna Drake, CIO, The Hut Group
- Ibukun Emmanuel-Adebayo, VP – Senior Functional Cybersecurity Expert
- Vicky Higgin, CIO, Highways England
- Vanessa Howlison, CFO, Highways England
- Stuart Hughes, Chief Information and Digital Officer, Rolls-Royce
- Dutt Kalluri, SVP, Global Digital & Technology Transformation, Broadridge
- Graham Spivey. Chief Communications Officer, UK IT Leaders
- David Wilde, Owner and Managing Director and NED, DWilde Consulting
- Glen Williams, CEO, North
- Nicholas Woods, CIO at MAG (Airports…
Go to the news source: CIO Leadership: The CIO as a Change Agent to Drive the Business Forward Will Be …