Speakers and attendees in this interactive event will also explore the role of business technology executives in developing new business models and go-to-market strategies
2021 HMG Live! Atlanta CIO Executive Leadership Summit
Join the top CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and technology executives from the Greater Atlanta area and from across North America as we explore the top leadership, strategic, and cultural issues facing their organizations today.
WESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the world’s #1 research forum for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Atlanta CIO Executive Leadership Summit on March 3. HMG Strategy’s interactive digital events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative business technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technological and career challenges technology executives face today – and into the future.
Topics to be discussed at the Atlanta CIO Executive Summit will include the role CIOs and tech leaders can and should play in reimagining the business and new go-to-market strategies, opportunities for companies to take advantage of technology for competitive differentiation, and how to effectively communicate and mitigate cybersecurity risks.
HMG Strategy is also excited to have special guest speaker and bestselling author Stephen M.R. Covey share his insights on why a high-trust culture can operate with greater efficiency at less cost along with recommendations for CIOs and technology executives to cultivate trust with the CEO, the Board and across the organization.
“With all the advanced technologies available, there are enormous opportunities for CIOs, CTOs and technology executives to identify use cases for growing the business,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy.
Prominent technology executives speaking at the Atlanta CIO Summit include:
- Kimberly Bailey, Director of Information Technology and the Chief Information Officer, City of Memphis
- Shoukat Ali Bhamani, VP, CIO, & CDO, Schaeffler Group Americas
- Stephen M.R. Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Steven Ferguson, Chief Information Officer, Technical College System of Georgia
- Shaun Hunt, CIO, McKenney’s, Inc.
- Jason “JJ” James, CIO, Net Health
- Steven McWilliams, VP, CIO, Georgia Hospital Association
- Tommy Meek, Chief Information Officer, Aaron’s, Inc.
- Prakash Muthukrishnan, Chief Technology Officer, Purchasing Power, LLC
- Christina Quaine, CISO, SVP Technology Operations, AvidXchange
- Matthew Rosenquist, CISO, Eclipz.io, Inc.
- Dr. Kenneth Russell, Chief Innovation Officer, Curran Biotech
- Greg Scher, VP, Technology and Operations, Fiserv
- Marty Smith, Head of Risk Science, Greensky Trade Credit
- Todd Tucker, GM, TCMB, Apptio
- Dan Webber, CIO, Security Officer, and…
Go to the news source: CIO Leadership: Leveraging Advanced Technologies to Drive Business Success Will …