by Samuel Indyk
Investing.com – UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is updating the House of Commons on a roadmap for exiting current Covid-19 coronavirus lockdown restrictions.
- 8th March – Schools to reopen, two people allowed to meet outside for a chat or coffee
- From 29th March – Outdoor gatherings of up to six people will be allowed from two households. Outdoor sports such as golf and tennis allowed
- From 12th April – Non-essential shops, hairdressers, gyms and outdoor hospitality will reopen if conditions are met
- From 21st June – Aim for all social restrictions to be lifted
- Press conference to follow at 19:00GMT
Watch the statement from the UK Prime Minister below.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
Go to the news source: UK PM Boris Johnson sets out roadmap for easing Covid restrictions By Investing….