Speakers and attendees in this interactive event will also explore the role of business technology executives in developing new business models and go-to-market strategies
2021 HMG Live! New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit
Join the top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives from the Garden State and from across North America as we explore fresh approaches to cultivating a high-performance culture and other top priorities facing business technology executives today.
WESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the world’s #1 research forum for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! New Jersey CIO Executive Leadership Summit on March 2. HMG Strategy’s interactive digital events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative business technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technological and career challenges technology executives face today – and into the future.
Topics to be discussed at the New Jersey CIO Executive Summit will include leveraging partnerships that will have a meaningful impact on the business, insights on what it takes to become a boardroom-ready leader, and recommendations from top executives for fostering a high-performance culture.
HMG Strategy is also excited to have special guest speaker and bestselling author Stephen M.R. Covey share his insights on why a high-trust culture can operate with greater efficiency at less cost along with recommendations for CIOs and technology executives to cultivate trust with the CEO, the Board and across the organization.
“With the hybrid work model so many organizations have adopted, companies can now find talent from all corners of the world,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “Creating and nurturing a high-performing culture, even while remote, is a crucial piece of a winning strategy.”
Prominent technology executives speaking at the New Jersey CIO Summit include:
- Bashir Agboola, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Keith Barros, Senior Director, Information Security & Service Management, Seton Hall University
- Dr. David Bray, Inaugural Director, Global GeoTech Center & Commission, Atlantic Council
- Christopher Callahan, Chief Information Security Officer, The Weichert Companies
- Susan Certoma, Board Director, Executive Leader, Strategic Advisor, Point2Point
- Stephen M. R. Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Greg Fell, CEO, Tsu
- Ursuline Foley, Board Member & Strategic Advisor, DOCOsoft, Provident Financial Services
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director – Global Cyber Risk Services, Alvarez & Marsal
- Dutt Kalluri, SVP, Global Digital & Technology Transformation, Broadridge
- Michael Katz, Principal Security Specialist, Infoblox
- Warren Kudman, VP & CIO, Turner Construction…
Go to the news source: CIO Leadership: Fostering a High-Performing Culture Will Lead the Discussion at …