Speakers and attendees in this interactive event will also explore the role of business technology executives in developing new business models and go-to-market strategies
2021 HMG Live! Boston CIO Executive Leadership Summit
Join the top technology executives from New England and across North America as we explore insights from women in technology leadership positions on driving innovation and moving the enterprise forward, along with the role of CIOs and tech leaders in working with the CEO and the executive team to reimagine the business and develop new business models and go-to-market strategies.
WESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the world’s #1 research forum for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Boston CIO Executive Leadership Summit on February 23. HMG Strategy’s interactive digital events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technological and career challenges technology executives face today – and into the future.
Topics to be discussed at the Boston CIO Executive Summit will include unique insights from women in technology leadership positions on driving innovation and moving the enterprise forward, recommendations for CISOs facing an onslaught of cybersecurity challenges, and ways in which hot technologies can assist companies to gain a competitive edge.
HMG Strategy is also excited to have special guest speaker Stephen M.R. Covey share his insights on why a high-trust culture can operate with greater efficiency at less cost along with recommendations for CIOs and technology executives to cultivate trust with the CEO, the Board and across the organization.
“Diversity is a really crucial piece to running a cutting-edge company” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “Now, more than ever, companies have access to talent from all over the world and taking advantage of the unique perspectives a diverse team offers is a key to success.”
Prominent technology executives speaking at this event include:
- Wolfgang Bauriedel, Practice Lead, Technology Sector, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Jason Beard, Senior Director, Data Strategy & Governance, Informatica
- Stephen M. R. Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Firas Daoud, Security and Cloud Network Automation Specialist, Infoblox
- David J. Elges, Chief Information Officer, The City of Boston
- Cindy Finkelman, Chief Information Officer, FactSet Research Systems
- Hugo Fueglein, Managing Director, CIO/IT Practice, Diversified Search
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director – Global Cyber Risk Services, Alvarez & Marsal
- Anjana Harve, Senior Vice President & CIO, Fresenius Medical Care
- Jamie Head, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Ocean Spray
Go to the news source: CIO Leadership: The Impact of Diversity on Leadership and Innovation Will Fuel t…