Bestselling author Stephen M.R. Covey to share the criticality of the Speed of Trust for CIOs and technology executives today
2021 HMG Live! Silicon Valley Global Innovation Summit
Join the top CIOs and innovation leaders from Silicon Valley and from across the U.S. as we explore fresh approaches to reimagining the business and inventing new go-to-market strategies.
WESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the world’s #1 research forum for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Silicon Valley Global Innovation Summit on February 9. HMG Strategy’s interactive digital events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technological and career challenges technology executives face today – and into the future.
Topics to be discussed at the Silicon Valley Global Innovation Summit will include innovative approaches to growing revenues and profits, new technologies that can enable competitive differentiation, along with what’s needed to cultivate a connected culture of inclusion.
HMG Strategy is also excited to have special guest speaker Stephen M.R. Covey share his insights on why a high-trust culture can operate with greater efficiency at less cost along with recommendations for CIOs and technology executives to cultivate trust with the CEO, the Board and across the organization.
“We’re currently experiencing huge undercurrents of change in technology and that’s only going to increase as the industry grows,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “The Silicon Valley Global Innovation Summit really speaks to that growth and the leadership skills and other capabilities that CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other business technology executives bring to bear in helping the enterprise stay ahead of the competition.”
Prominent technology executives speaking at this event include:
- Dr. David Bray, Inaugural Director, Global GeoTech Center & Commission, Atlantic Council
- Stephen M. R. Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership, and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Otavio Friere, Co-Founder and CTO, SafeGuard Cyber
- Alex Gay, Head of Adobe Document Cloud Marketing, Adobe
- Kostas Georgakopoulos, CISO, Procter & Gamble
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director – Global Cyber Risk Services, Alvarez & Marsal
- Nadir Izrael, Co-Founder and CTO, Armis
- Chris Jacquet, Information Security Expert, Hitachi
- Prakash Kota, CIO, Autodesk
- Maria Latushkin, Chief Technology Officer, Omada Health
- Martin Leach, VP, R&D IT, Global Quality IT, Human Experience IT, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Tony Leng, Managing Director, Digital Transformation and CIO Practice Lead, Diversified Search
- Manav Misra, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Regions Financial Corporation
- Deb Muro, CIO, RN, CHCIO, El Camino…
Go to the news source: CIO Leadership: Top Technology Executives Discuss Opportunities to Help the Busi…