2021 HMG Live! Charlotte CIO Executive Leadership Summit
Join the top CIOs and business technology executives from across the U.S. as we explore the criticality of building speed of trust between stakeholders across the enterprise.
WESTPORT, Conn., Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the world’s #1 research forum for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, will hold its 2021 HMG Live! Charlotte CIO Executive Leadership Summit on February 4. HMG Strategy’s digital events continue to bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technological and career challenges technology executives face today – and into the future.
Topics to be discussed at the 2021 HMG Live! Charlotte CIO Executive Leadership Summit on February 4 will include the importance for CIOs and technology executives to establish trust quickly with members of the executive team, customers, business partners and employees to enable a high-performance organization. Technology executives will also share recommendations for working with the CEO and the Board on looming security threats, opportunities to reimagine and reinvent the business in highly dynamic times, and cultivating a connected work culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
“We’re heading into a new year with a whole new set of unique challenges and opportunities,” said Hunter Muller, president and CEO of HMG Strategy. “We’re thrilled to be adding best-selling author Stephen M.R. Covey to the dialogue to share why it’s so important for tech executives to foster speed of trust with key stakeholders across the ecosystem to enable high-performance organizations to fire on all cylinders. Staying cutting-edge is a guaranteed way to win.”
Prominent technology executives speaking at this event include:
- Lekha Banerjee, Chief Architect & Futurist, Large Global Financial Services Company
- Greg Berkin, VP, IT & Cybersecurity, and CIO, Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
- Shoukat Ali Bhamani, VP, CIO, and CDO, Schaeffler Group Americas
- Christina Bray, SVP of Corporate Cybersecurity – Governance, Risk and Compliance, Truist
- Dr. David Bray, Inaugural Director, Global GeoTech Center & Commission, Atlantic Council
- Stephen M.R. Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Marcus Fowler, Director of Strategic Threat, Darktrace
- Angelic Gibson, CIO, AvidXchange
- Mike Hillhouse, Chief Information Officer/Security Officer, Cadrillion Capital
- Scott Mathis, Chief Information Security Officer, RBC Bank US
- Raja Musunuru, Chief Technology Officer, Amicus.io
- Onyeka Nchege, SVP & CIO, Novant Health
- Jason Rader, Director of Services, Insight
- Anna Ransley, Vice President, Digital and Technology, Heineken
- Swamy Sriperumbudur, CIO/COO, Infomerica Inc.
- Patrick Thompson, CIO, Albemarle…
Go to the news source: CIO Leadership: Business Tech Executives to Discuss the Criticality of Fostering…