LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Supply Chain Insurance market will register an incremental spend of about USD 2.45 billion, growing at a CAGR of 3.83% from 2020-2024. A targeted strategic approach to Supply Chain Insurance market sourcing can unlock several opportunities for buyers. This report offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Get free report sample within minutes
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of Supply Chain Insurance market
Supply Chain Insurance Market Analysis
Analysis of the cost and volume drivers and supply market forecasts in various regions are offered in this Supply Chain Insurance research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes the top supply markets and the critical cost drivers that can aid buyers and suppliers devise a cost-effective category management strategy.
The report provides insights on the following information:
- Regional spend dynamism and factors impacting costs
- The total cost of ownership and cost-saving opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
For more information on the exact spend growth rate and yearly category spend, download a free sample.
Spend Growth and Demand Segmentation
- The Supply Chain Insurance market will register an incremental spend of USD 2.45 billion, growing at a CAGR of 3.83% from 2020-2024
- On the supply side, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC will have the maximum influence owing to the supplier base.
Some of the top Supply Chain Insurance suppliers enlisted in this report
This Supply Chain Insurance procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.
- American International Group Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Munich RE
- Allianz SE
- Marsh LLC
- If P&C Insurance Ltd
- Swiss Re
- Morris & Reynolds Insurance
- Kaercher Insurance
This procurement report answers help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Supply Chain Insurance requirements following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the workplace computing devices category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform– Activate Free subscription.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
Go to the news source: Supply Chain Insurance Market Research Report – Global Forecast to 2024 – Cumula…