Poultry Probiotic Ingredients Industry is set to register more than 5.5% CAGR through 2026, owing to rising meat consumption across the globe pertaining to increasing consumer awareness related to protein-rich diets.
Selbyville, Delaware, Jan. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
The poultry probiotic ingredients market value is anticipated to cross USD 120 million by 2026, according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Increasing demand for safe and natural growth promoters for poultry is likely to fuel the market trends.
Poultry probiotic ingredients industry size from broiler application is likely to surpass USD 80 million by 2026 and represents moderate ability to capture the market. Broilers are already well-established applications for the industry and thus represents low space for market growth in this segment. Increasing livestock farmers awareness towards low usage of antibiotic growth promoters (AGPs) owing to growing resistance towards diseases is likely to drive poultry probiotic ingredients demand for broiler applications.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/318
Favorable regulatory norms across the globe is likely to have positive impact on the market statistics. Poultry probiotic ingredients are defined as “direct fed micro-organisms” according to U.S FDA. Probiotics which have GRAS approval that is they are generally recognized as safe for human consumption which encourages probiotics applications in food and animal feed preparations. Probiotics are made from natural microbes which are safe for human consumption which may not cause any potential damage if accumulated in food products.
Some major findings of poultry probiotic ingredients market report include:
- The demand for poultry probiotic ingredients is likely to grow owing to rising inclination towards natural and cost-effective feed additive which improves resistance of birds to fight against pathogens and maintain proper microbial flora.
- Streptococcus poultry probiotic ingredients is likely to surpass USD 7.5 million by 2026 as it plays a vital role as a growth promoter by enhances poultry animal weight and feed efficiency thereby enhancing quality of chicken meat.
- Rapid penetration of lactobacillus for turkey which produce extracellular enzymes maintaining gut health and enhancing digestibility and efficient nutrient absorption is likely to boost product demand.
- Chicks & poults application segment is likely to register over 5% CAGR through 2026 as it improves their live ability along with early gut colonization by beneficial bacteria.
- Industry players in poultry probiotic ingredients market are investing in introducing new product development and forming strategies in the form of partnership or collaboration in order to enhance business portfolio and expand regional reach.
- Major industry players include Chr. Hansen, DuPont, Lallemand, Kemin, Novozymes, and DSM.
Go to the news source: Poultry Probiotic Ingredients Market worth $120 million by 2026, Says GMI